Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
1. No flaming.
4. No grave-digging (meaning to revive old topics).
5. No necro/1 posting (meaning do not post with no meaning or unnecessarily. Such as "cool", "nice" or "OMG").
6. No making new accounts for posting/reviving old topics. (People do this to revive their mod applications and such, YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.)
7. No making new accounts for voting.
8. Do not advertise any RSPS whatsoever, that will be an AUTOMATIC IP-BAN.
9. Do not beg for staff.
10. Do not advertise your clan/clan site on any other clan thread.
13. Make sure to always post on the right board.
14. Discussing or threatening to hack the server is against the rules.
15.Do not spam the forums chatbox, i know it glitches sometimes, but if we see anything that says ''THIS SERVER SUCKS DON'T PLAY IT'' It will result in an automatic ban or ipban, judging on the member of staff that's present.
From a warning to a ban, depending how severe the rule-breaker is.
Selling Runescape Accounts/items/membership for FR items
Item Duplication or attempting to duplicate items.
Severe bug abuse or glitching.
Staff member impersonation.
Hacking or scamming another players account.
DDoSing another player.
Advertising another server.
Spamming, flameing or disrespecting any Staff. (repeatedly or severe)
Intentional bug abuse or glitching.
Non-staff account sharing. (Accepting accounts that aren't yours MAY also end up in a ban/ip ban)
Threatening to DDoS.
Repeated account offences or rule breaking.
Making new accounts and keeping the items for your benefit
Deliberately disrupting a staff member with questions or spam.
Advertising another server (IP mute) or website.
Punishment type and times will vary at the discretion of the staff member, this is only a guide. It will depend on the staff members judgment and the the severity of the offense.
When a moderator/admin PMs you, there will be a crown. There will not be a text such as "[ADMIN]" or "[MOD]". Report these people, they are impersonating staff and will be banned.
Hacked accounts will not be recovered for you. We will only ban the hacker.
Luring, both nonwild->wild and single->multi is allowed. This includes "trust" lures where you hold items, kill someone for items, or skull on accident. You should not be dumb enough to fall for these.