Fates-Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.R-Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolfenstein enemy territory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gavinnn
gavinnn

Wolfenstein enemy territory Empty
PostSubject: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 am

Really good online shooting game
you have to download it but its worth it
you can play online with other people around the world you can also play as axis(germans) or allies(americans) you get a load of gune eg:rocket launcher machine gun sniper ,ect,you can play as different classes cov op,medic,engineer,field op and soldier here is the link to download:http://download.cnet.com/Return-to-Castle-Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory-full-install/3000-7441_4-10243510.html

thousand of people play.
although when you have downloaded click play online then find a server that says |fun|(something)eg gold,sniper,starwars,silver,etpub this is for jaymod then downlaod that it takes like 2 mins then click fun servers then click gold Smile edit name,team class and then you can play! Smile
Back to top Go down
gavinnn
gavinnn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 am

its a really good game you should try downloading it and playing Smile garethvader1 plays it aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Kisa
Elite Donator
Elite Donator
Mod Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 am

hmm ive always like the wolfenstein franchise i might try this
Back to top Go down
http://www.badjojo.com/
gavinnn
gavinnn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 am

gareth's name is |fun|#Bomb|
Back to top Go down
gavinnn
gavinnn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:08 am

Guys its a really fun game when u have the time you should try it
some gameplay videos on youtube but some servers are different to others Smile
Back to top Go down
Mod Kisa
Elite Donator
Elite Donator
Mod Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:23 am

hey it takes forever for me to find a game that i can connect to and once i do i cant get out from being a spectator and join the match
Back to top Go down
http://www.badjojo.com/
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 am

I will download it once my internet has been kicked back into high gear.
Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
gavinnn
gavinnn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:58 am

kisa when your on click play online look for a server that says Fun|(gold,etpub,silver,starwars,sniper) then press L choose a team then play Smile
Back to top Go down
gavinnn
gavinnn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:32 pm

you will need quite aa fast internet and pc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfenstein enemy territory   Wolfenstein enemy territory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfenstein enemy territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fates-Redemption :: Off-Topic :: Gaming-
Jump to: