Fates-Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.R-Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pureskiller
pureskiller

Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers! Empty
PostSubject: Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers!   Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:07 pm

well i have 2 laterns so dont need one so im selling it they ar very rare!

im also buying stuff like ele clothe (elegant clothe ppl ask wat ele is) santa, bunny, ears, maybe even a sythe exists. and if there is any flares ill buy oh and also banners! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
so many faces!
Back to top Go down
kiki
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod
kiki

Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers!   Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:05 am

Ill Prob. buy one soon enough until i get on.. cuz in school
Back to top Go down
http://Dnt have one.. :/

Selling lantern and buying any thing that is for skillers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fates-Redemption :: Fates-Redemption :: Market Place-
Jump to: