Fates-Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.R-Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Jesus.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod
Jesus

I'm Jesus. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Jesus.   I'm Jesus. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:47 pm

hey, i'm jesus. I'm 14, and live in indiana. I'm not the kind of guy that you would think of as a runescape player, but i love it ;P My name is Charlie and i've been playing rs and rs private servers for like six years now. I was a mod in chandler last two servers ( DS and DSX ) and been pretty tight with him, gengisklan, dinloo, linkinpark, etc.

If you need any help in game or on forums message me and let me know! i'll do my best to help you.

I like playing xbox360, (mw2, Gta4, etc. ) and i like playing soccer, and of course doing rs servers. I hang out with my friends all the time and we do stupid shit like nuke boosting at lazer x lazer tag, taking shits in peoples back yards, throwing apples at the hornets nests, NOT SMOKING ANY WEED OR DOING ANY DRUGS... ;D etc. My band plays gigs sometimes, mostly for fun, but the money too Smile I play guitar, i've played quite a while and i'm not boastful or cocky, but so far i'm the best i know.

Anything else about me?.... hmm. Pretty much my life is music, and fun with friends. any questions at all about me let me know.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod
Jesus

I'm Jesus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Jesus.   I'm Jesus. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:51 pm

heres a vid of me and my pals!

bassist - my best friend david

drummer - my friend will

guitarist - yours truly

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001492212565&v=wall&story_fbid=154916077858777

you have to sign into facebook to watch but you don't have to be the guys friend to watch the video so as long as you have an account you're good.

I hope to have more jam vids up, this isnt our best, or even close. enjoy@!#@^%&^#$%^
Back to top Go down
Jesus
In-Game Mod
In-Game Mod
Jesus

I'm Jesus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Jesus.   I'm Jesus. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Falcon

I'm Jesus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Jesus.   I'm Jesus. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:18 am

You forgot all about poor Falcon. Razz